Mozilla Class [ #Wikufest3 ]

by - 2:21 AM



Well, this time I will share and write my good moment in the event that is super spectakuler in my school !! what it this  gaes?? * jeng jeng jeng *

Yeeeaah This is wikufest! wikufest is event Wikusama Alumni Association, in the forum of seminars Education, sharing valuable experience, give students more knowlage and meet the great and good people of course. And in 2014 this my first time to join in the best event #wikufest3.

Well, in the second day on #wikufest3 my first session I’m follow on Mozilla class . Mozilla is one of part to  support and participation on Wikufest3. and I think that I get so very much knowledge about Mozilla. And I remember about  the Mozilla speaker is miss Irayani Queencyputri but  people usually call  her Rara ^^  she share about Mozilla mission, profile, product and how to join to be a contributor in Mozilla. 

Mozilla is a organisassion non-provit it means of global  community technology experts and people who worked together to build a better internet. Mozilla have many project like a firefox OS , Firefox for Android, Marketplace, Webmacker, Thunderbird and many other. and do you know the most interesting was what? That is you can support Mozilla and can be a part of Mozilla ! pssst and the steps its so very easy gaes! :D if you want to be contributor in Mozilla its very simple, you just visit in https://support.mozilla.org/id/users/auth. after you visit this addres, You don't need to register to ask a question, you just write your username password and email. And after you have account in Mozilla contributor you can choise one of contributor tools you want, for example  Advanced Search, translating article,  Help other Firefox users on Twitter and all of them its so easy to handling it. If you have some free times, you can get some connection with new people, some knowledge, and something you did not know before. Are you carious ? You can try it now gaes! :D.  I think enough explanation about Mozilla, and no less interesting about couple of unique things that I get in this  Mozilla class gaes !





  Ssssstttttt... and  I get Mozilla  tattoo in my cheek, looks  so funny isn’t it? Hahaha and these tattoos may not be cleaned until the events wikufest3 finished ! This amaizing isn’it? especially for girls, but this could be the pride for me can get tattoos from Mozilla, say thank you for miss Rara and Mozilla :)








FINNALLY YEY!!  I'm not forget  to take photo together with her, because its a beautiful moment to be in immortalized, including the same photo together with miss Rara^^ mwhehehe 







in the last my photos its just share what i can get in #Wikufest3 in my Mozilla class or my other class, not only that I can get, I also get a lot of new knowledge, new good people and new experiences.

Thanks fully for Mozilla and Miss Rara as the speaker, I will pratice about your knowledge that you gave to us :)  and Big thanks for Wikufest3 that has held this event ^_^

Dont forget we wait for Mozilla presence in Wikufest4 2015 :)))

@desyalathifaa

You May Also Like

0 komentar